CONVERTS microfilm and microfiche http://www.indususa.com/wp-content/themes/Adisoft/images into Group 4 TIFF or JPEG digital http://www.indususa.com/wp-content/themes/Adisoft/images in seconds by using your existing or new microfilm, microfiche or reader printers from Indus.
4601-11 with ScreenScan Model PC
- 8.5″ wide CCD camera, PCI or ISA card for your off the shelf Pentium PC
- High-resolution glass microfilm screen
- Operator Manual
- ScreenScan 32 bit application and image processing software for Windows 9X, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, and Windows XP
- Fast Scan, Low Contrast Scan, Letter Scan (8.5″ x 11″)
- 8 Scans per minute in Normal Mode, 16 Scans per minute in Fast Mode.
- 100-400 DPI output resolutions
- ISIS driver standard
- Plug and Play PCI or ISA card to go into “off the shelf” Pentium PC (Minimum: 166 MHz recommended, 32 MB RAM)
- Recommendations for Grayscale: Pentium III Processor (Minimum: 450MHz, 256MB Ram or equivalent)
- Auto Speckle removal
- Auto Border elimination
- Special low contrast film enhancement
- 16/256 levels of gray and scale to gray function
- Improved light calibration handles uneven light distribution
- Prints to off-the-shelf Laser and Inkjet printers
- Edit Features
- E-mail and fax
- Save to “CD”
Convert microfilm and microfiche to Group IV TIFF/JPEG image files for electronic storage-reproduction and distribution. Use with Indus microfiche and microfilm reader 4601-11.
Warranty – No Charge parts and labor for first 12 months (Depot Maintenance)