The Indus 4601-MS is an advanced digital scanner that will scan microfilm, microfiche, aperture cards,
micro opaque cards and jackets. It will also scan COLOR microfilm, 35mm transparencies and positives
displaying them on the computer screen instantaneously. The resulting scanned images are
sharp and crisp and of the highest quality thanks to the high resolution 10 megapizel color area CCD sensor
combined with the highest quality lens and LED illumination. The scan resolution ranges from 100 dpi
in steps to 600 dpi. Imaging formates are the most commonly used: TIFF, JPEG, PDF, BMP and JPEG
With the 4601-MS users in educational institution libraries, public and corporate libraries, governmental organizations and other users of film media can replace the analog equipment of the past and step into the digitalinformation world enabling the easy retrieval, exchange and delivery of digitized information in their PC and via the internet.
The 4601-MS is fast; users can preview scanned images in less than a second, perform image adjustment functions, scan to a file for storage on your computer, scan to print to an attached printer or scan directly to an email or save the scanned file to a USB memory stick, all by a few clicks of the mouse. Continuous scanning of a full roll film can be performed with the optional “continuous scanning module.” The 4601-MS comes with the application software and connects to the PC via a fast USB 3.0 interface.
- POWERFUL SCANNING FEATURES IN A SMALL FOOTPRINT
- FAST 1-SECOND PREVIEW AND SCANNING IN COLOR OR B&W
- EASY-TO-USE CONTROLS, ENERGY-EFFICIENT OPERATION
- SCANS MICROFICHE, JACKETS, APERTURE CARDS, 16MM & 35MM ROLL FILM, NEGATIVE & POSITIVE COLOR FILM
- SCAN RESOLUTION UP TO 600 DPI
- IMAGE ROTATION, SKEW ADJUSTMENT, IMAGE MASKING
- TIME-SAVING SCAN-TO-FILE, SCAN-TO-PRINT, SCAN-TO-EMAIL AND SAVE-TO-USB FUNCTIONS
- STANDARD MS TOUCH SOFTWARE, TOUCH PANEL COMPATIBLE