The 456-113 Hand-Held Viewer provides instant access to information anywhere . . . at home, the office or in the field, for viewing data up to 24x, source document or aperture cards.
This maintenance free viewer is ready to use when you receive it and allows you to view an image from any position without encumbrances like sunlight or power cords.
- Eye shield to eliminate squinting
- Magnetic back plate
- Protective lens cap
- Balance illumination to prevent eye fatigue
- Soft inner lining to hold image firmly without damage
- High quality, padded vinyl carrying case
- Dimensions: 29.4mm x 50.8mm x 158.7mm (1.2″ x 2″ x 6.2″)
- Weight: 182 grams (6.4 ounces)
- Viewing Field: Aperture Diameter of 15.6mm (.62″) at image plane
- Illumination Source: Intended for use with ambient light. Optional battery operated light adapter is available.
- Magnification: 13x
- Focus Control: Thread-type lens mount adjusts for eyesight; focus is maintained when new image is positioned
- Input: 105mm x 148.75mm (4″ x 6″) microfiche and 4″ x 7-3/8″ aperture cards
- Construction: High impact plastic and aluminum
Specifications, product appearance and statements are subject to change.